maiden Voyage

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Finally got this thing built and riding.Rides like a dream,smooth and quiet! I want to change out the tires for some newer bmx blue tires and need some cable clamps.But for now this is it and I love it,and I hope you like it!

ianmcsride009.jpg
ianmcsride010.jpg

awesome bike, nice job! shorten the cable, add the clamps, and rock it as is. i like the black tires.

hey CMAN thanks for the compliment.Im still tryin to afford a bmx style fork on my Kona Humu,you still needin that fork?

Reminds me of my recent vacation to OC during which I was standing in the exact spot you took that pic in Long Beach. Im moving to OC next summer because I loved it so much. Bike looks great. I agree with just shortening the cable and leaving it as is. Blue tires will set that thing off nice. Rad bike!

Dang Chimi Im bummed I missed the last one!But every 3 weeks isnt bad.ELCHUPACABRA next time your in town let me know and we could get a ride in!If you cant bring your bike Ive got an extra.Yeah this Long Beach ride isreal nice,pretty laid back,and no hills.Just kind of short,I ride this one because of my kids.But if you want a nice ride hit up the Huntington Beach trail and ride into Balboa or Newport.Nice simple ride,restrooms and PLENTY of eyecandy!!!And if your girl wants to go theres plenty for her also HAHA!!!

bikejunkie said:
Dang Chimi Im bummed I missed the last one!But every 3 weeks isnt bad.ELCHUPACABRA next time your in town let me know and we could get a ride in!If you cant bring your bike Ive got an extra.Yeah this Long Beach ride isreal nice,pretty laid back,and no hills.Just kind of short,I ride this one because of my kids.But if you want a nice ride hit up the Huntington Beach trail and ride into Balboa or Newport.Nice simple ride,restrooms and PLENTY of eyecandy!!!And if your girl wants to go theres plenty for her also HAHA!!!

Thanks for the advice. Im looking forward to year round riding season out west. Gets too cold here in the Northeast. We're looking to move into Huntington Beach area. I have friends that live there already. We're going back in April to start house shopping so we can move in August hopefully...

Back