Man oh Mannn.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The flu has completely been KICKING MY Butt Since Friday Morning. At like 7:10 i was about 2 walk out the door for school, I run to the bathroom. BARF EVERYWHERE!! Man idk if any of u have ever puked so hard that you have POOPED YOUR PANTS!? I Did about six times so far. IT SUCKS!!!!! Man i been barfing for 2 days, todays the first day i haven't its been, But My stomach is TOTALLY SORE! The Dry-Heaves are the worst, I Feel so bad for my cat, You should hear him hork up a hairball SHEESH!!
I need 2 goto bed to get Better for finals Wednesday.. I'm going 2 lay down and watch school of Rock. WILL Y'ALL SAY A PRAYER FOR ME?! THANKS! Love ya Bros. G'night.

I'm praying for ya Rickster! Hang in there my friend.

ricksterr1221 said:
Man idk if any of u have ever puked so hard that you have POOPED YOUR PANTS!? I Did about six times so far.
Wow TMI Ricky! :oops: :roll: Hope you get well soon though!
L8 EM

Thanks guys. Sorry bout that Extra info. I was Sick. im getting better, went to the doc, now im taking like 1000mg's of... i forgot the name. But yeah. I got an upper respritory infection and strep throat ontop of the flu. So im pretty sick. Going to school tomorrow, i got midterms. :cry: dont feel like moving.

ricksterr1221 said:
Thanks guys. Sorry bout that Extra info. I was Sick. im getting better, went to the doc, now im taking like 1000mg's of... i forgot the name. But yeah. I got an upper respritory infection and strep throat ontop of the flu. So im pretty sick. Going to school tomorrow, i got midterms. :cry: dont feel like moving.
NOW i feel REEEEAL bad for you...I got exams too

I had this same thing the week before Christmas...most certainly it is a creation of the devil.

Hope you get better soon Ricky...drink lots of fluids!!!!

Feeling a lot better guys. Thanks for the concerns.. lol Im drinking the liquids steve, ive went through a 4pack of Monsters, Almost a half case of water, And just a little less than a gallon of milk, IN Less than 2 days. MAN I THROUGH UP AT THE NEW WAL-MART TODAY, HOW EMBARRESSING.

Back