Mandingler's cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here is my sun cruz with a 46cc 2stroke attached to a statton gear box. Drive is through a custom mounted jack shaft down to a 3 speed internal. Disc brakes front and rear and a pain in the butt to make custom tank. Thanks for checking it out.

Picture026.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture013-1.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Glad everyone likes the progress so far. I wasn't really into the out of the box kits so I had to make it my own.

Man, this baby is industrial strength cool. The tank and mounts definitely scream out for an awesome fabricated front fork to match.

Finally done with the build. This thing is bad, I'm still in the process of breaking in the motor, but I've hit 38mph in second gear with one gear to go. I'm very happy with the sturdiness of this setup. And the tank holds gas!
Picture0051.jpg

Picture0041.jpg

Picture0031.jpg

Picture0021.jpg

Very cool. Tough looking too. You could put a mount for either a Medieval Battle Axe or a 12 Ga Shotgun on the side and it would fit in. Call it Mad Max :D

I hear you about fabrication a gas tank. Royal Pain. Did you get any leaks initially?

Lovin' the alumnium mounting brackets CNCed? are they?

Nice bike all round tank is trick too perhaps a lil love
to the welds to smooth them? Have you plans to
pull the bike down and polish/anodize the ali parts
or will she remain a 'Rat Rod Bike' ? Either way she is
impressive congratulations on a fantastic job!

KiM

Kim,

Sorry for the late reply, the mounts were cut on a waterjet. I do not have any plans to do any coating or painting yet, I kind of like the raw unfinished look.

Thanks

Back