March Meet Bakersfield / The Patch

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is planing on going better pack your rain boots. Its goona rain Saturday & Sunday

Awesome! Looks like i'll save some money then for bikes instead of smelling nitro all day and yummy chicken strips! Ya, i'd rather be at the drags. Bummer. :cry:

Hey , I think I saw something about a live feed broadcast over at Classic Funny Cars board.
That would be perfect .. Best of both worlds ....... My Favorite Easy chair , Cold beer from the fridge, my perscription & Chicken strips fresh out of the oven ... Yummmmmmm. Don't forget a Ball Jam jar full of the yellow fluid on the coffee table (Ch3No2) for an ocasional wiff ... ads to the ambeaunce
Now if we could just figure out how to get he cameraman to focus on all the scantly clad Bettys too,

Wingman/ Stephen ... Back to base .. WAHooooo ........ OUT

Good morning everyone.
The March meet will be broadcast Via Live Feed thru a web site named Bangshift.com starting at 3 pm eastern time ... I Think on the time. Read more about it at classic funny car forum ... Bangshift
As you were .... Carry on.

Wingman / Stephen ... Back 2 base ... Out

Back