Marks bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_1493.jpg

I need to show my wife that picture!!!

Maybe she'll understand she is actually 'lucky' that I only have about ten bikes at the moment. (But then there is the 69 Mustang, Go cart, three motorcycles... ) hmm...

Anyhow, yeah, that would make it hard to get much done. Looking cool so far though.

-Stephen

Dang Mark....time to start making some money my friend.

Nothing like a fat wallet and garage space...ha ha!

WELL FROM WHAT I SAW WITH A QUICK LOOK [whoops sorry bout the caps] there were some nice springers, bmx stuff, and id even like a wcc bike if they wernt billions of $ here...and nearly impossible to actually get...but mmmmm those springers!!!!

brett

roofing sux

come get 'em.... I need the space!!! :D
Well I was just about to bail out of the build-off when I saw it goes till Nov. 30th. I havent touched my entry bike, or any other one for weeks now..... I need my therapy!! :wink: Im gonna stay in the buildoff for now and hope this roof thing wraps up on schedule (before the snow flys). If all goes as planned I should be getting a cool bike part or two soon that will move the build along. We'll see.....

Nickname said:
what the heck do you need a shovel on the roof for? :shock: :lol:

to strip the shingles off. Sometimes a a flat hoe also works.

Glad to here you are still in the build.

Markm said:
...she's not flat...Baddaboom-baddabing!!! I got a million of 'em!!!

I just sprayed my keyboard and monitor with Mtn Dew :lol:

Im sorry....Im out... This roof is takin longer than I thought and I dont wanna half-butt a build. I didnt wanna bail but I havent touched ANY bikes in weeks. After a day of roofin I dont even have the energy to go for a short ride! :x ! Again I apologize. There are ALOT of nice bikes being built so keep it up!!! See ya later, Mark

that sucks! kinda know how you feel though had to redo my fences.well, hopefully you'll finish that roof soon and maybe get back in before it ends. i know the house is way more important! good luck

Back