MarksA-C bike finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This week I am on fire! 5 bikes. Sweet!

I was surfing craigslist and I found an add for "old bikes" $15. The picture wasn't the best but i e-mailed him and he send me a better pic, it had the Girls roadmaster and the Columbia, the main thing that caught my eye was the tanks and lights. I called and I got both bikes for $30 total. Best part is he was less than 2 miles away so my friend and I walked over and got them. Then the next day there was another ad from the same guy! 2 old schwinns. Called and they were mine! :D Once again, got the 2 for $30.

I think it was a good deal, 4 bikes for $15 each...

This is the main 4 I got, my biggest score for bikes yet! (My awesome 1966 Simplicity Landlord in the background)
CIMG0915.jpg

This is a cool one, I have the tank for it too. The tank says roadmaster so what is this thing? The rear rim is bent pretty bad...
CIMG0916.jpg

Then an awesome boys Columbia. I also have the tank for this. Going to be a awesome bike when I'm finished with it.
CIMG0917.jpg

The tanks which I am rewiring.
CIMG0922.jpg

Then 2 Schwinn girls bikes. The first one is going to be restored (For the most part) and the second one is going to be a more traditional rat build for my friends girlfriend.
CIMG0918.jpg

CIMG0919.jpg

This one I got yesterday. Down the street at the curb. Its good only for parts... but I can ever leave a free bike. :)
CIMG0920.jpg

Have a good day everyone
Mark-

Re: This must be my week for bikes!

nice!!

May have to do some research on the Roadmaster, they were made for/by Cleveland Welding Company, AMF, etc. The local "stash" (the shop that is local, that's what I call it lol) has a girls AMF Roadmaster that looks almost identical to yours, with the tank. They want $95 for it though :(

good score though :D

Re: This must be my week for bikes!

This is my 1966 Simplicity 101 Landlord.
Its a work in progress and is a million times better now that it was when I got it.

Factory Hydraulic Lift and rear lift
12hp Briggs and Stratton (Newer Repower)
DICO Tru-Power rear wheels. WW Fluid filled and weight 80lb each.

I need to tear into it soon, its making a random clicking noise from the bevel gear box and I think its going to need a rebuild... which is a pain in the butt as I have to do that before the up-coming tractor show at the end of August. I also have a 1975 Allis Chalmers 610 I am finally finishing the restoration on.

Landlord_by_MarksA_C704x498.jpg

Well, I got another one. Went to a local goodwill and found this beauty.
It would look nice with some slightly bigger tires (Can't do much there) and a good cleaning.

I'm not sure about it, but this one might be a flip

CIMG0975.jpg

CIMG0976.jpg

CIMG0980.jpg

Back