Martin's Bike Shop Ephrata, PA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
On vacation here in Lancaster county, I looked up this bike shop, I went there and bought a half link, a 32 tooth chainring, and a chain. Very helpful and knowledgeable, a Christian business. They sell new and used bikes and parts and they have a museum! Check out the photos, this is definitely a place to go if you are in the area.

http://martinsbike.com/

IMG_1207.jpg

IMG_1208.jpg

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1210.jpg

IMG_1211.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1225.jpg

IMG_1226.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1235.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

I see 2004 Tour de France Coca-Cola water bottles on the shelf. Hope they're not collectable, cuz I'm still using mine. How's that for a long lasting, quality water bottle?

cman said:
Way cool. Thanks for sharing. Did they get you hooked up on your parts?

Like I said, I bought a 32tooth single speed sprocket to use as a chain tensioner on my tall bike (the 28tooth started falling out), I got a half link (which would probably fix the chain tensioner without a tensioner), and a spare chain (in case the chain breaks on my build-off bike again). Their prices were very fair.

cman said:
Sorry, must of been skimming. Where they originally a Schwinn shop?

I didn't ask, but the collection would suggest it.

dragnusa said:
Bet the wife almost had to drag you out of there, I like that girls hornet.

When she was waiting in the Excursion the first day when I went to actually buy some parts I rushed in and out, but when we went back today she was at a play so I took my time.

bike2112 said:
My head is about to explode those bikes are awesome and it is causing me to type in run on sentences and on and on and on and did I mention how awesome all those bikes are and that my head is going to explode?

I was about to explode because of the velvet ropes and perimeter alarms (yes really) keeping me from the bikes.

aka_locojoe said:
Wow that's quite the water bottle collection. A few nice bikes too.

If I'd known that people would pay attention to the water bottles I would've tried to get photos of the entire collection... wow!

Wow!! :shock: Talk about a gold mine!!!

Cool shop, CycleTruck (member here) just moved up there a couple weeks ago. He had some pics from a local auction that happens every tuesday. Scored some nice bikes from there for cheap! 8)

wow, there is a TON of Money in that building. hope they have good insurance. :D

never thought to collect water bottles. Guess I'll have to go rescue the ones we have and place them in the new "collection"!

jerrykr said:
wow, there is a TON of Money in that building. hope they have good insurance. :D

never thought to collect water bottles. Guess I'll have to go rescue the ones we have and place them in the new "collection"!

I don't even have a water bottle to drink out of.

clamdigger said:
Wow ! Fantastic ! Thanks for sharing. Are you still in the area? Looking at all those ceiling photos,mention to him that this place needs a good fire sprinkler system.

Got home Saturday night, I hope some of you get a chance to visit them.

Back