Massey Boardtracker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cleaned up some of the crank parts. I forgot to take a pic of the chainwheel before I painted it. These cranks are the rare CCM Triplex cranks with the unique 3 sided arms. Too bad the nickel plating is shot, now hey have to be painted. The chainwheel is not a CCM, I took it off an old junk bike. It looks great on the black frame. I will post more pics this week. Should be done by the weekend. Not sure what to do with the seat. It may not be done before the weekend.
RatRod058.jpg

RatRod057.jpg

RatRod056.jpg

RatRod055.jpg

Man oh man looks good, I love board trackers. You did great on this build. I plan on building another tracker to sit next to my schwinidian.

I am mostly done the build on the Massey. I chose the bars from the ones I had in the parts bin. I still need a nice set of pedals. I will get some this week. In a week or so I will choose a place for nice pictures. I will show more of the details of the parts on the bike and how they came out. I hope the snow stays away for a few weeks.
RatRod059.jpg

It came out perfect. Beautiful bike.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Great build! :p

GO BOMBERS!

Back