Matching Phillips Bicycle's PICTURES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Picked these two up today about 10 minutes from my house. I can't find much about them other than that they were made in England. I think they were made by Raleigh back in the 60's but I'm not sure. Both bikes are in great shape!! Tires hold air, in fact I've ridden both of them already any they ride really smooth. I haven't quite figured out how to use the shifters yet but other than that they're great! Paint has a few minor scratches but nothing major. Emblems and decals are flawless. The guy's had these bikes inside his house for the last 20-30 years. Both bikes have working generator kits, horns, but I need to put new bulbs in the headlights. Both bikes have matching Brooks saddles with no scuffs or tears. They look brand new. Both have mirrors. The girls bike has a speedometer but the boy's doesn't. I love the fenders on this bike, they look like bullets. Anyways, I couldn't possibly be happier about these bikes.

Any info on how much they're worth in this condition?

Finally got the pictures up!

Both of the bikes together, and my recent build in the background...
6974241219_7a2c16320f_z.jpg

Boys bike
6974244269_722eef4cc0_z.jpg

Girls bike
6828121278_c0755b9b02_z.jpg

Chainguard and sprocket
6974246909_cc35fab993_z.jpg

Awesome Front fender
6828124420_e5ddec4fed_z.jpg

6828126222_f36a88134d_z.jpg

Re: Today's Gorgeous Finds!

Yes, those are a beautiful matching pair. I assume at some point Raleigh made all the English bikes but I don't know enough about their History to tell you when. I have a couple Hercules 3 speeds - a '66 & a '75 and I had a pair of '50s era Hercs when I was a kid - I want them back! Have Fun! Robert

Beautiful bikes. I have never seen a Phillips bike with more than three speeds.I hope this pair can stay together. 8)

Latest posts

Back