May be the only person from Alabama

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey what's up everyone. I know there may be other Alabama members but haven't seen the state mentioned anywhere. Anyways I have always had a love for bikes since I was a child. I'm sure most everyone here has. Being grown now and married I cruised into adult life working mon-fri you know the drill same old same old rinse and repeat. I convinced my wife who is miserable with her very rewarding job to pursue what she has always wanted do. Now she is heading back to school. I decided to take my own advice, you only get one shot at this thing called life. A career in bicycles is not what I'm after I just want to tinker and experiment again. I rode bikes a lot as a child but always got in trouble because I would literally strip down every part of the bikes I physically could. Anyway started digging and came across this website. I am completely hooked almost obsessing with what all you people are able to create. I've never seen custom bikes like this before. I found this website 3 weeks ago and have spent every waking moment that I could get away with scouring every section. Long story short I have basic bicycle mechanics knowledge and a small collection of various bikes. I did go buy a beast I understand its crap but I just had to have one can't explain it. Anyways I look forward to trying my hand at this passion you guys share. I hope to be close to y'all's level one day.

Latest posts

Back