(MBBO#04 Class 1) '68 Junior 7

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. I'd never seen that one...

Carl.

I think of that vid a lot when I'm playing with the bikes. It's a must for any bike builder. I'll move it up to page 3.

Looks like someone else is real happy with it also! Very cool build!

Yeah he digs it. He's been bugging me for a stingray with gears for a long time. I'm just glad I could talk him onto using his mountain bike for a donor.

jr9_zpshh6fr8za.jpg~original

We'll make it more awesome next spring but it's a great runner for now.

Love the ride vid! Looks like you've got a happy youngster on your hands, and that's always good! The paint in the spring will be awesome, but don't discount the rat-isfaction of the way it sits right now. I like the mix of the old and the new...remind your son that "violet is the new black"...:bigsmile: not that it will matter!

This one ready for the Finished line now, or are you waiting till paint in the Spring? Sending you a couple of 40 + days from Minnesota......

We got some 60+ days here OJ but unfortunately I'm working all weekend and most of the week. I'll probably post it up in the finished zone when I get a day off but yeah she's done for now. He likes riding it and is getting used to the gears.

Latest posts

Back