(MBBO#04 Class 2) PEDRO. (PEDRO GOT A NEW OWNER!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just going to leave this here, note who posted it:

Pedro NX.JPG

:cool2:

Luke.

You're a celebrity now, well atleast your bike is.;)
yeah maybe you should start making LTJ emblems and logos on your builds Luke ;) so the people know the man behind the bikes :nerd:

yeah maybe you should start making LTJ emblems and logos on your builds Luke ;) so the people know the man behind the bikes :nerd:
I probably should!

A friend sent me another one today:

I have read Street Machine since I was a kid, had one of my cars in Readers Rides a few years back, but now they are sharing my bike!

Pedro SM.JPG

:13:

Luke.

Sold 'Pedro' today, went to the same guy who has 'BigJim'!

Didn't really want to sell it, but at least this way it will get used and seen, BigJim has turned up in the local paper a few times and many car show videos and Facebook pages, so Pedro probably will too... Plus he is a nice guy who appreciates the amount of work I put in! He called it 'Christmas in July' when I said yes to his offer...

2015-12-09_01-57-35.jpg
P8010202.JPG

Luke.

Love that car in the background of pic's 2 and 3 Luke :p
:21:
For those that don't know, Kel ended up buying my little Daihatsu that is in those pics... It is the same model MightyCarMods used in a few episodes, and he fell in love with it!

Luke.

Daihatsu makes a model that's name is the same as my surname. Ugly little car, but how often do you see a car come out of the factory with your last name badged to it.

They don't import them to the states.:mad:

Daihatsu makes a model that's name is the same as my surname. Ugly little car, but how often do you see a car come out of the factory with your last name badged to it.

They don't import them to the states.:mad:
Should try and get some badges of ebay Japan!

Luke.

Latest posts

Back