(MBBO 2014 Class1) Hurst Stingray Fastback

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am at a stand still. I ordered a new headset and it is out for delivery according to tracking info. I have to work tonight, too.:banghead:

How didja get that tiny red fork and wheel
to stay in that big teal headset?
Hehe...

Merle. :crazy:

Well got to roller status. Gotta go to work.
1223141835.jpg

Reassembly is going slower than I thought. My work schedule interfered a little bit. I won't get to do much today as we are visiting relatives. Looks like tonight it'll be late night in the shop.

Back at it now. The visit with the grandkids went well. Good drink and good food. Gotta work off those calories building.:showingbiceps:

I am not a big fan of making last minute changes. However sometimes you see something cool and you get to thinking where this would look good at. So, in midstream of putting this back together I am making a change that I think will make the build look better. Paint is drying. Post a picture when I get it finished.

Once I started putting it back together I wasn't liking the looks of the back... mainly the dual tail lights and the lack of a fender. This is the original to this bike fender. The chrome was far from good looking so I scuffed it up and shot some black on it. I have another single light on the way so the reflector will do until I get the light.
1227141928.jpg

1227141929.jpg

I just finished hooking up the shifter. Tomorrow I'll take her out make sure every things good, clean and make sure I have my camera.
1227142241.jpg

Latest posts

Back