MBBO 2014 PRIZE POT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
I don't remember if there was a Prize Pot for the other Muscle Bike Build Offs, but there should be, so I'll start it off.

I don't know what the category will be for this prize, but the prize is a set of new Electra blue glitter grips.
I'll probably look through my stuff and come up with some other Prize Pot goodies too.

WON BY @KEMPRACING
wp_20140912_14_12_50_pro.jpg

Last edited:
Best Doodad Award -
Random Low Rider Twisted Chrome Piece
14.5 L x 9 W - I bent it to it's current shape thinking to make a bumper or bike stand some time in the past

WON BY @metalchewy for his custom shifter and his use of the Valiant hubcaps.
6226_e70124661ee47a12059233c08ebb2d9b.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool King! Thanks for chipping in some cool prizes! :banana:

I normally throw in 2 all stars stickers for the winner, not sure how many I have left, I will have a look...

Anyone can offer prizes, just remember that some builders may be on the other side of the world from you, so if it is a big prize you may want to limit it to those in your country, or even better make the prize small and easily posted... ;)

Luke.

< This guy bundles up a load of respect, kudos and best wishes - in an express package to the other side of the world - for Luke. Who, in a post I distinctly remember reading, said He's going to take class 2... good luck my brother.
( Now, what else am I able to ship around the world? )

Carl.

I'm in with one of my tshirts, will do my best to get the winners size and
may be able to offer a different colour depending on the size.
2qx8ehk.jpg
21eageq.jpg
Awesome prize people! I have one of these shirts, and they are great!

Luke.

Recently I was searching for metal flake on the web & boy the prices have jumped.
So a few years ago I purchased a bag of Kelly Green.I know I will never use it all.
So I offer up a 100g bag of Kelly Green Metal Flake
$_57.JPG

Not sure on what place yet Mmmmmm:39: (maybe best paint job or color?) will think on it.:whistle:

Recently I was searching for metal flake on the web & boy the prices have jumped.
So a few years ago I purchased a bag of Kelly Green.I know I will never use it all.
So I offer up a 100g bag of Kelly Green Metal Flake
$_57.JPG

Not sure on what place yet Mmmmmm:39: (maybe best paint job or color?) will think on it.:whistle:
I will kick down these Fun Wheel Mags to the Winner. Will ship worldwide!!

Very cool prizes!

Luke.

so my friend that builds/restores retro bmx's will be dropping off a couple of HEALING head badges,1 new,one old so maybe will do a couple of small trophies for best clean/sparkle build (polish that chrome and buff the metallic/metal flake)
and one for best ratted/patina'd/rusted,trophies will go to who I think personally has the best builds rather than overall best voted,if all good with you guys,think of it as a independent builders choice award :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back