(MBBO #4 Class 1) "Shelby Flyer Woody"..Holiday Greetings from OddJob..pg 10

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Save this picture.
IMG_1707.jpg

You'll never have this much room again. Ever.

I don't have that much floor space in my 24'x36' shop. :arghh:
Haha! Yeah, I'm sure that will be true. Part of my theory was that if I have a relatively small space to start with, the size of a one stall garage (similar to the area I occupied previously) I won't be inclined to have more than I can handle. Hope to do some custom-er work that will have bikes in and out fairly quickly and not keep everything I build! We shall see....

Beautiful pic...went form nice fall to Holiday Season here like flipping a switch..Peace and good tidings to you too OJ (whatever tidings are..I guess I'm not sure about the tidings.:21:)

Beautiful pic...went form nice fall to Holiday Season here like flipping a switch..Peace and good tidings to you too OJ (whatever tidings are..I guess I'm not sure about the tidings.:21:)
Thanks Chad! Here's what I found on "tidings".....Tidings is an old fashioned word for "recent news". Chances are if you are sharing "good tidings" with a friend, it is probably news that they will like. Or in the case of this forum, "Like":bigsmile:

Happy Holidays to all the ratters I have met during this MBBO, and this summer during BO-X! Looking forward to a New Year with new opportunities and challenges on ratrodbikes.com! And remember this.....

Winter has come to the BACK40. Got our first snow on Thanksgiving Day. Really feeling like the holidays are upon us now here in the north country. Peace and good tidings to my ratrodbikes friends!
Someone needs a TRM Convertible Tank in their Christmas stocking!
1352-1450125889-1e3e08b0c0676bb47297e6a761237570.jpg

Last edited:
Found this in my photobucket tonight. Reminiscing on builds....the Shelby Woody looks long and mean in this photo. Probably my most "muscly" photo....

Latest posts

Back