Capped one end, packed with sand, and capped the second end of the tubes. The sand keeps the tubes from deforming too much when going through the roller. I used duct tape for the one inch tubes and welded caps for the three quarter inch. When welding the second caps I made sure not to completely weld shut the ends to prevent pressure from building up within the tubes. The three quarter inch tubes are all duplicate bends so I welded these together in pairs.
Tried a couple new tricks that seemed to work. It has always seemed like a battle to try and keep tubes from twisting when I've run them through the tubing roller. This time I ran a straight line along the tubes so that I could catch the start of a twist sooner. Also made a template for each bend so I didn't have to continuously pull the tube from the bender to check the curve. I have no idea why it has taken me so long to think of that!
One Inch Frame Tubes
I needed to put a bend ninety degrees to the first bend in the chain stay tubes. I first ran the tubes through the roller parallel with each other to get the sweeping curve front to back. Then I split the tubes, laid them down ninety degrees and re-welded them together side by side. Using a roller from a hydraulic bender I was able to push the tubes far enough into the tubing roller to get the second bend. The tubing dimpled a little on the inside of the bend but that shouldn't be too noticeable once the stays are welded in place.
All the Frame Tubing Complete