(MBBO) Class 2 "Sick Trike " fall back move forward DOne stamp!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was looking so good!
At least you have an answer as to why the problems though, so should be good next time!

Awesome work all the same, the tank looks amazing in the chrome, great work @c1run1 and @The Renaissance Man!

Luke.

Thanks Luke , yeah its good that im practicing on my own stuff first the Tech guy urged me to buy tiles and practice on those first, as they are easier to clean or discard then having to completely re do my parts but i was trying as you know for this build off . Look out for the next build off i hope to be in full swing by then !!

Thanks Luke , yeah its good that im practicing on my own stuff first the Tech guy urged me to buy tiles and practice on those first, as they are easier to clean or discard then having to completely re do my parts but i was trying as you know for this build off . Look out for the next build off i hope to be in full swing by then !!
:113: Can't wait to see it!

Luke.

Wow another day from Heck ! I spent two or three hours fitting the chain , apparently i replaced the sprocket with a 47 tooth ring from a 44 tooth ring . and with no adjustment in the bike to put tension on the chain left me stomped . I almost gave up , i called all the bike shops looking for a ring , everyone is closed today because its new years day The nerve of them them dont they know im building a build off bike !! Geese !!
i was going though some parts looking for a ring witch i didn't have but i came across an old school mountain bike chain tensioner . I was like yay!!
back to work .

And now for the test ride

Before and after :

List of mods :
Custom tank
custom forks Fake springer lowered
Old school trike frame widened for 20 x 4 inch wheels
laid back seat post
Custom Hot hues Paint Neptune's Jewel
rebuild and painted all the hubs
Diamond Plate cover for the trike box .
And all new hardware Handle bars and cranks

Last edited:
Glad you stuck to it Joe. It really turned out nice! :cool2:

If you had not taken those close up pix of the chrome issues, no one could even tell. The chrome looks great in all of your finished pix. The last one looks really nice with the sun glaring off of it.:)

Congrats on finishing in time, job well done!

How many times did you curse my name? :D

It came out great! I'd like more details about the flowers, please. What specimens, what florist, how long did it take you to choose the bouquet, etc. Important information you've just ignored, like we wouldn't notice! :p

This bike came out really nice , I love that tank and cant wait to use the one I got from Jim on a build , Nice work !!!!!!

Well i have a ton of things going on , so entering this build off is not only risky with all the talent on Rat rod Bikes and a true challenge with all the builds going on , but my buddy Crash asked me about entering .
My biggest problem is time this year, and i had no real idea in what direction to go with . But with a Killer Tank just obtained from The Drag King Jim Henderson and some parts laying around i might be able to pull something off at least cool looking . It will all Hinge on the rest of the parts needed to make what i have in my head . Locating them and buying them is the key .

Here is the main Doner parts ..

And My loft of bike crap >>
Hi c1run1, I was led to your build thread by clamdigger, since I'm hoping to turn a Sears Space/Flightliner girls' bike into a trike. Clamdigger told me this thread might help, but I can't see the photos on here anymore. Would you be able to reupload some photos of your trike? I'd love to see what you did with your bike.

Here's some that I kept @Bike from the Dead .
12472533_229951857350868_7341874726385478134_n.jpg

12828333_229952014017519_7512067179095538300_o.jpg

12828927_229951840684203_3954795215253542080_o.jpg

Latest posts

Back