(MBBO4 CLASS 1) X FACTOR (done!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice page 3 picture...lol :crazy:
But cool, wish I had one of those...

Carl.

Nice page 3 picture...lol :crazy:
But cool, wish I had one of those...

Carl.
:bandit: hmmm...somebody stole that pic and put it on page 2 for ya!
Bahahaha hahahahaha x100
Nice move...lol, I actually thought about editing my post into a large paragraph to force it back onto page three...but I figured we'll eventually get a picture of a bike here on three too.

Carl.

This is going to be a cool build ! << watching
Thanks bud! Hopefully I can get it done, I was in an accident last week and everything is upside down on me right now, been selling off my bikes to offset costs of repairs to my truck.

That's to bad man hope all gets worked out for you. Your health , work ,& your truck are more important than a bike build . Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok...been a crazy month dealing with insurance on my truck, but finally starting to gain some ground! So with that being said...
You guys aren't outta the woods yet!! I'm back in it... picked up a JC Higgins chain guard to cut up to clear the dana 3spd and a light, since the x53 is nearly impossible and outta my budget for now!! I've got some catching up to do, you guys have been killing it...so, I've got my work cut out!

O.K....... really jealous of the Higgins light........and all of the rest of your parts too. Are you going to wait until the last minute ( like me on my bike ) to get this thing built? :thumbsup:

Back