Me

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Thom, a frieght train conductor in Seattle. This was supposed to be the summer that I begin restoration on my old car, but gas prices have pretty much put the kibosh on that idea. So in order to keep me from just sitting around playing video games and getting fatter, I decided to customize a few bicycles. I'm in the middle of practicing on my sister's late 80's Schwinn Frontier. If that goes well, I'll move on to my own new Jaguar (wanna-be vintage from Target).

ALL ABOARD!.... Sorry, I meant, WELCOME ABOARD!

welcome! You're a good person to ask this:

Do you think the elevated price of gasoline will result in a great utilization of the train industry in America? That would be neat.

Anyway, have fun on this site, and a word of caution: You will become addicted! :)

JoeyMac said:
Do you think the elevated price of gasoline will result in a great utilization of the train industry in America?
Your guess is as good as mine. All I'm concerned with is throwing a couple switches and using 80 year old union agreements to get out of as much work as possible :p

JoeyMac said:
...and a word of caution: You will become addicted! :)
I'm not even done with my first bike and I already have my next three planned out.

frieght train conductor eh? I've blammed being late to work on the trains and it's been true a time or two as well. (I work on Alaskan way on the Coast Guard base so all routes can get blocked from time to time) Thanks for doing the job though!
Anyway just another Seattle guy sayin' hey.

Back