Mead Ranger & Schwinn Panther II bike updated & improved .

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Here they are .. The Panther is super clean & I have not even touched it yet for detailing .. The Mead Ranger was originaly brown & white that has been painted over the good news is the original paint seems to be relatively intact under the gray & the gray is coming off easy with my finger nail.. :D The Meads tank is super solid but has two dents from the truss rods.The left side I should be able to fix easy the right side is going to take some doing Im open to suggestions with out a torch if I can help it .. :D

0053.jpg

0060.jpg

0082.jpg

0087.jpg

0084.jpg

Mead Ranger gray paint removed !This was a nice suprise. :D Im not done yet but this gives you a idea of what this is turning out to be... :mrgreen:
0100.jpg

I didnt finish cleaning this side when the photo was taken.
0096.jpg

Re: Mead Ranger & Schwinn Panther II bike my finds of the week.

Both bikes are sweet. You aren't selling the panther are you? That is a rare one year only bike it should be a 59. Matt

I have a 59 Panther II , Mine is missing the Lights and correct rack on the rear. It is my favorite bike to ride 8)
That Panther of yours is NICE!!!!

I think the tank can be hammered out, slow and steady :mrgreen:

Um......I'm drooling over the ranger :shock: Man why doesn't stuff like that come up in my area?

That Panther is too cool. I like those half-Fat tanks. Not regular and not a slimline.

Both very nice finds and that Panther is about as nice of an original example as there is! :shock:

Wow, great score :wink:

That Panther II is minty fresh. Diffenitely in better shape than mine. Thanks for the info on the P-II. I will probably part mine out sometime this Summer.

Latest posts

Back