MEET AT SUZIE BURGER FOR A RIDE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this open to everyone ? Will there be any tandems ??
I wanna take it BUT I feel funny riding it alone lol.

Yes this is definately open to EVERYONE!!! Show up. We want this to be a BIG ride. The more people the better. And to make it even better, from what I hear there will be discounts for bicyclists at the suzie burger, or at the other burger joint at the end of our ride. But don't qoute me. The owner wants to help out us 2 wheel folks since we support his business. So come out and support!!!!

RIDE WHAT YOU GOT AND HAVE FUN .N.H.F.F. WILL PUT A POSTER UP HERE FOR THE RIDE. LETS ALL GIVE SUZIE BURGER A BIG TURN OUT.THEY ARE BIG SUPPORTERS OF THE BIKE SCEN .SO LETS SUPPORT THEM. SEE YOU ALL THERE :!: HEY SKILLS THE BARBER I WILL HAVE ONE OF MY CUSTOMS THERE . :mrgreen:

It will be a typical 2nd saturday ride we do. Start off at Suzie and ride into midtown sac. to Spin Burger located at 16th and K st. We'll probably go through old sac as well. I'm sure we'll make a few stops along the way but sooner or later will end up there. Come out and ride with us!

sorry for the short notice but here is the flier for this ride for more info go to spinburgerbar.com

scan0001.jpg

might be a tad bit tardy.....
what time do ya'll think you'll be departing from SUZIEs?

Oh, and for any rookies (like myself :wink: ) bikes have to have lights at night in the city.
just a reminder....

I'm thinking we'll probably leave around 6pm? Call one of us if you have our number and see where we are.

Made me laugh with that one. I'll take some pictures for you guys with bad weather and snow too.

LOL Sooo
how dose this work... a burger at suzies ... finnish with a burger at spin
sounds like we should nick name this ride after POPEYES Friend Whimpy. ...... I'l Have a Hamberger please.

Lol!! Ya, and "I'll gladly pay you tuesday"!

BUMP for a LOTTA FUN gang!!!!!!!

Hey, Lou Lou took me out for a hamberger this evening at The Spin. Lou Said that she hadn't known exactly what to expect ... and had a great time.
Thanks guys. when ya get my age that becomes REEL Important
I had a 1/2 pound Bacon Cheese Burger. LOL , Pretty good. She wants to go agian.

After we had been there for awhile & a few had left , I counted 60 + bikes . Basickly a City Block worth
of bikes. Coolest thing was how they blocked even the green light / other way traffic as we ALL Rolled the Red lights. It reminded me of a page rite out of the Red & Whites book. It was great.

I rode Lou Lou's Latest / 2nd / Extra bike . Huffman Mfg that Adam helped me find. Post War ... "47" 48" 49" .. somewere in there. The bikes first time out since she recieved it 4 Xmas.
Went good... nothing fell off ... it's a good thing.

Got 2 meet a few cool folks , Got to be part of the spectical, Got some exercise In good company, Got fed & Got home in one pieace. Its all good.

What more could ya ask 4
Thanks again.

Wingman / Stephen..... Back to base 4 desert .......... OUT

Back