Memories

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cooking red beans an rice with cornbread an was flooded with memories of my papa. I haven't really thought of him in awhile he passed when I was 12 years old from lung cancer as I was cleaning an greasing my cast iron cornbread pan it just made me remember his face an his love of cooking does this happen to any of yall I love memories hope this reminds yall of a good memory

Yep everytime I go and water my grandmothers roses.

Barbecue potato chips remind me of my childhood. There was a deli at the top of our street were I bought my first bag of them. Of course we were not suppose to go there because that is were the teenagers hung out smoking and playing the pinball machine in the back corner. The memory comes instantly back when ever I eat a bag.

Mine is kinda different and not really food related but every time I am out working on bikes there is a kid down the street that always stops to see what I am working on. Reminds me so much of myself back when I was a kid and was always fascinated with how stuff worked and trying to lay hands on any bike that I could drag home. He's up to like 15 bikes! So far I have helped him out by showing him what to look for in bikes that are tell tale signs of good and bad. He's got a pretty good eye and with a little time and direction I have no doubt he'll be my little pickin' protege. :lol:

Latest posts

Back