Merry Christmas to ME

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I got a couple of cool gifts this christmas that I thought you guys and gals would appreciate. The first one is from my lovely wife who tolerates my hoarding behavior quite well :oops: .
I just started a small business repairing bikes. She had a mutual friend draw up this logo and gave it to me along with some T-shirts with the same image. The business will be called "Bike Bones Recyclery".
higgins003.jpg

I am having him do a couple of others with the same general layout, but with cruiser bikes instead of the stingray and plan on selling shirts in my shop.

The next one I bought myself :mrgreen:
Correct chainguard for my x-53 project, now I am only missing the headlight cover 8)
higgins004.jpg

Now that's just plain cool - I'm lovin' that logo!

Good deal man, and congratulations on starting a new biz. Stick with it and it can lead to good things.
Nothing's better than doing what you love to do.

The Stingray logo is cool, I might buy one of those. Or you might need stuff from my collection/pile/swapmeet buyout to trade???

Anything you're looking for? BTW your wife sounds like my wife, very tolerant of bikes all over the house. At least there are none up on the 3rd floor yet. As long as they're heavy Schwinns, there probably won't be. (Probably.)

Take care and best of luck,
--Rob

Thanks for the kind words guys.
Yeah Rob, my wife is very tolerant of the bikes. Her Dad was a heavy equipment operator and collected old backhoes and they even had a dead Caterpillar D9 in their yard so bikes are pretty small in comparison :lol:

BTW - if you get that logo done with the cruiser instead like you mentioned, I'm in for a shirt! :wink:

Back