Michigan Guys and Gals!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HotRod Charlie said:
Going to try to go have to put the little girl through a test ride to see how she does. Might bring and ride the Pork Chop if I get it.

Big Daddy Double is bringing the Jessica Project. She is 1 and a half.

If she can do the ride but at a slower pace i don't mind being there for her. :)

I know its a dumb question but I'm going to ask anyway. Are we ridding rain or shine? Weather Bug is saying we are going to get wet...Kelly

I'll have to beg off tomorrows ride. I just can't see myself driving an hour and a half to ride in the rain. Nothing personal, just not my cup of tea. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make the 9/2/07 ride in clarkston. With the 1pm start and it being a little closer, it will be a lot easier on my end.

Man what a crappy weekend, today I was supposed to go on a motorcycle group ride in heck, Mi. with about 25 other riders, and at the last minute my babysitter cancelled, now tomorrows weather turning crappy. This weekend started out being gone on two wheels(one way or another), to being home all weekend.

Lefty

No problem Lefty, we'll catch ya on the 2nd. I'll be leaving home at 6:30 and driving 2 1/2 hours to ride in the rain, lol :roll:, nobody ever said that I was smart. Just to but a bug in sombodys ear that lives in the SW corner of the state, I could deffinatly see a FBMGL Ride Through heck, it would make an awsome t-shirt. See y'all in the morning...Kelly

Rain or shine we ride!!!!!

We will be leaving the house in half hour. :D :D

Look at the 4th of July ride. It rained all the time we were getting the bikes set up and then as soon as the actually ride started it cleared up. 8)

the ride last year at Halloween it was windy and cold and the next day it rained we rode then tooo! :D

Well we rode in rain that's for sure!! :D

Ended up that the bike show was cancelled :( But one of the shop guys invited everyone to his house. We all went over there and talked, Finally about 1:00 we rolled the streets.
We had fun riding all over owosso.
After we got done with the ride they grilled up of burgers and dogs and we had a little picnic in the rain.

After we talked and played around with the bikes that gotavan brought
Some decided that it was time to leave. Others decided that since we were already wet why not just go for another ride in more rain.
So we road the streets again.
:D

Needless to say nogoodnic needs fenders on his bike. :shock: He got soaked all the way up his back and it was even getting the front of him soaked. :shock:

But we had lots of fun. We have a couple more new members of the freakbike militia. And they defiently want to come on some of our rides!!! 8)

Maybe even a few would like to join us on our july invasion into hamilton beach.

For anyone that would like to go to the show and a ride they resheduled it for next Sunday 8-26-07, unless they have rain.

I got rained on saturday night too. FREAKING COLD! We were in owendale, 100 miles north of me 40 degree weather and rain. We did get 2 see good racing though it rained for a half our so it worked out. :)

Back