Michigan, Illinois, Ohio, Ontario ......

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And any others, lets get this ride organized and have some fun!

Over on Atomic Zombie, a Freak named Wheelinwilly is trying to organize a cruise on Bell Isle (near Detroit). Anyone interested should check it out and give some input!
Here's the link:
http://www.atomiczombie.com/forum/topic ... IC_ID=2055

Isn't it about time some of you got a little Freaky?
Chainsaw

hey chainsaw i failed to make it to the GR auto show so please post info on that island ride in da U.P. as soon as it has been set in stone. i'll need some time to get off work and find a place to off the kiddos. i have told everyone about it. looks like 5 to 8 people if they all make it

`mike

UCWT, Nogoodnic and I would love to have some input on this from you guys. We've kinda been putting it on the back burner while we get ready for Detroit's Autorama. Any suggestions for be greatly appreciated.

Yes, please imput. What time of year Spring, Summer, Fall would everyone like to ride? I was thinking Spring but the scedual seems to be quickly filling up. Summer could be too crowded. I personally like Fall but I didn't get alot of intrest when I brought it up last year, I know this being MI, hunting has to be factored in also. I talked to the ferry lines last year and we can get a group rate with 20 or more, if I remember right it saves $5 a head. I am open to suggestions and ready when we get enough intrest...Kelly

i'm just tryin to feel you guys out. anytime is good but i need to have some notice before hand.
if it does end up being fall. we could shoot for a time when the colors are turning. i will get bonus points cause the ol'lady will think it's pretty :roll:

so i will ask people that showed intrest what they think.

Back