MIDNIGHTMASS ''CAR AND BIKE SHOW''

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HEY IF YOU GUYS LIVE IN CALI DONT MISS THIS SHOW BRING YOUR BIKES CARS ETC, JULY 25TH CAL EXPO
l_8d5d4a2284ca4352b54557466199dd05.jpg

MidnightMass09Poster2.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/poorboyssacramento

http://www.myspace.com/sactosmidnightmass

hey jay this is adam one of the sacto hooligans. midnight mass is my fav show we go to every year and now that it is at cal expo it is way better though i still wish u guys would do a burnout area since there are going to be people who will do it anyways. so you said car and BIKE show does this mean there will be a bicycle class and if so it is game on!!!!

Wayne Hancock and Big Sandy? Shoot I'd go just for them! Sounds like a load of fun.

POORBOYJAY said:
OK GUYS BRING YOUR BIKES OUT TO THE SHOW WE ARE MAKING A FIRST EVER BIKE CLASS. 10 BUCKS GETS YOU IN THER WILL BE A RAD AWARD GIVN OUT FOR THE RADIST BIKE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CALL ME @ 916-628-9188

PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD ON THE BIKES I THINK THIS MAY KICK A** IF YOU NEED FLYERS SEND ME YOUR ADRESS.

jay either come by the shop and drop some off or pm me for the address. how big u want the trophy and who is voting? i am building a bike just for the event if i can get the frame in time

karfer67 said:
jay either come by the shop and drop some off or pm me for the address. how big u want the trophy and who is voting? i am building a bike just for the event if i can get the frame in time

DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT FOR THE TROPHY, AND IF YOU WANA PIC A JUDGE THATS COOL AS WELL LET ME KNOW.

LETS JUST SPREAD THE WORD BIG TIME ON THE BIKE STUFF, I WENT ON LAY IT LOW AND POSTED THE FLYER.

i like to get a few guys together to talk about it then it is not just on one guy to pick a winner. thanks for the support now i really gotta get to work

Back