Might have just gotten the invitation of a lifetime

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This kind of taunting should be labled as 'cruel', and the Admins should give you a stern lecture about verbally abusing members with heart-pounding promises such as yours.

Pics soon or there may be a mob!

CRASH said:
This kind of taunting should be labled as 'cruel', and the Admins should give you a stern lecture about verbally abusing members with heart-pounding promises such as yours.

:lol:

Joined to watch this unfold.

CRASH said:

:lol: I just wanted to say that I got an invite to look at some cool bikes and have no idea what is there and kinda get a feel for the market on what I MIGHT find. Any pointers on WHAT to look for and such.

I'll post them here first since everybody is watching here. It's not my cash but my buddy is going to bring a fair amount and try to buy it ALL as a package deal then have me to help sell. I'll have my iPhone fully charged and taking pics as we look and after we buy. Even if we can't buy them all I'll try to get pics so we can all drool over them.

Chips_Mahoy said:
If you go Tuesday, let me know and I'll lend a hand. I've got access to a pickup and trailer w/ high sides. Perfect for a load of bikes.
I'll let you know should we need you. PM me your number just in case. I think we're going on Wednesday though.

I talked to John today when he was mowing the yard next door and he said the guy's wife fell and broke her arm so it'll hopefully be Friday when we go look at them.

Crassly said:
With any luck she broke her arm tripping over a bike and will tell her husband to get rid of all those $@#** bikes!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Still waiting on the list so I can pick out my new project. My paypal button is ready for payment on the Colson snap tank bike.

Chips_Mahoy said:
outskirtscustoms said:
I'm still waiting on John to get back with me about going over there so who knows... :roll:

I'm off all next week.... :wink:

If john ever gets back to me on it. :roll: I ought to just get the address and we can take pictures then list them here and we make some money while getting the guy a fair price for his stuff. :mrgreen:

Guy still hasn't gotten back with me so I've kinda written it off. Who knows. I been helping my sister move all weekend so I haven't really thought about it.

Back