Milestone....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
......Literally. I turned over 2,000 miles since July 2015 according to my phone app. Mostly done on my path racer
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/path-racer.99634/ Also a little klunking thrown in. Anyone else keeping up with their miles for exercise or just because? I'm sure there are some that put in a lot more than this but a couple years ago I never dreamed I would be riding bikes again at 58.

There are other sites and types of bikes more conducive for exercise but I love mechanicing these old frames to perform to a purpose. Love this site with all its diversity too!!! Cheers

rf

Last edited:
Congrats! 2k is no small feat! I do a lot of road riding on aluminum and carbon bikes, for health and recreation. I checked out your "Path Racer" thread, beautiful bike, and I love the stopwatch! If you want some entertainment, check out Strava and keep an eye on people participating in the "Festive 500". 500 kilometers between xmas and new years eve, some of the miles people are racking up is crazy. My hats off to you once more, and keep on rolling!

Latest posts

Back