military speedster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not completely finished but heres what i have done so far...

DSC01820.jpg

DSC01822.jpg

DSC01821.jpg

The white tire/black wheel combo is great. So is the green with all the black parts. Good idea as not too many speedsters get lovin.

oh dont worry! thats why i said almost! im preparing stencils and stars galore! or maybe just a few.

Good stuff Blake!

I was confident you'd put that old beater into top shape quickly.
I have to say I'm impressed with how fast you were able to put all that
together.

Who knows what would have happened to it around here... it stood a
about equal chances of ending up a black lowered cruiser or a violet
Manta Ray clone...

I'm glad you like it and I like what you've done with it!

--Rob

BlakeC said:
oh dont worry! thats why i said almost! im preparing stencils and stars galore! or maybe just a few.

ha yea, thanks again for the good deal rob! luckily most of the parts were there i had some bmx pedals and had already sprayed the wheels and had the white tires laying around, and some mountain bike bars i took a couple inches off. krylon goes on quick also! thanks for all the good feedback fellas!

did i mention im running a 44-16 gear ratio, it really is a speedster (luckily i live in a flat area)

a black Brooks B72 would be awesome on this.

hey guys, my bike got stolen outside my work. cut through the lock!! be careful out there and let me know if somebody tries to sell you my bike! anybody got an extra speedster frame i can buy??? im almost done with a stingray build i'll post pics soon!

Such a shame man, its a gorgeous bike :cry:

Im waiting on some white tyres from a mate to do the same colour combo (white tyres, blacked out chrome, matt olive green frame), so its good to know whatIve pictured in my head will look good :lol: :lol:

Back