Mirthmobile

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well since waiting on some stuff for the Simplerat and seeing aka_locojoe's new swingbike I decide I was going to have to build another one. But going to style it after the amc pacer in waynes world paint it light blue with some flames and can't forget the denim banana seat. I decided on that style because of it being a Schwing bike and being that it was built in my grandpa's (Wayne) garage. I used a Schwinn womens Deluxe varsity and some old huffy cheap bike I had laying arround. I still have to do the some grinding a filler work before I paint but it rides great.
1977_amc_pacer_waynes_world.jpg

Wayne__s_World_Schwing_by_baker3vid.png

DSCF2430.jpg

DSCF2613.jpg

DSCF2614.jpg

Nice swinger. I did one like yours from a ladies Vista with the 20" wheels. It's my main swinger and works well. LocoJoe 8) has to be the guru of swing bikes. Every time I make a swinger I look to his builds as a guide, I hope he doesn't mind. Wished he lived a little closer to test mine :wink:

GL

Graylock said:
Nice swinger. I did one like yours from a ladies Vista with the 20" wheels. It's my main swinger and works well. LocoJoe 8) has to be the guru of swing bikes. Every time I make a swinger I look to his builds as a guide, I hope he doesn't mind. Wished he lived a little closer to test mine :wink:

GL
aka_locojoe said:
Just happened to bump in to 450redrider a couple of hours ago and got to ride this. It rides great and swings real easy.

Thank you, yeah LocoJoe is with out a doubt a swing bike guru, I am really glad I switched over to a banana seat on it, and the more I ride I think I need to add a spring to help put some resistance to it

Well I went to Waynoka, Oklahoma for thanksgiving to ride my atv and took the Mirthmobile to play around with in the campgrounds and it was a huge hit everyone loved it, I only rode it two days out of the week (screwed up knee kept me off :roll: :( :oops: :roll: ) Then a kid across the way rode it a few times and was a natural so me being the nice guy I am I told him to take it home with him :mrgreen: .

Back