Missed out in South Fla.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I follow this site all the time but don't have time to write very often. I am really impressed with the build off projects. They have inspired me to continue with my burrito build as time allows. Now my missed out story. My wife has not been well and I stay with her at the hospital. I was on the way home late at night. As I turned down my street I noticed a trash pile that had not been there. As I was passing I spotted a complete bike (old ,full fenders , tank) I was very tired and had passed it.I went to the first intersection to turn around thinking it's the middle of the night and nobody was around . As you can guess, just as I aproached a car turned the corner we both stopped about the same time he jumped out went around my truck and took the bike. I mentioned to him I was coming back for it.His reply in clear english was no comprende. So I guess it wasn't to be and I hope he restore's it

Im in Maine, but If it makes you feel better, I'll tell you i saw that same bike too. It was really a walljunk ladies bike and there was actually a nasty hole in the frame at the bb, making it basically unusable and worthless.

Just pretend. Thats how i go on after those missed picks.

Back