Modified Kids Tricycle For Racing!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought you guys might get a kick out of this. Two VW clubs meet every year for a car show in Sylvan Lake Alberta, and they each bring identical kids tricycles to race for prizes. As a member of the Calgary club I help them modify their trike this year... widened, lowered, cambered (like an old beetle), exhaust, banana seat etc etc. First pic is me in the green shirt getting schooled by a guy from the other club who apparently is a very gifted kids tricycle rider!!!

ClubVeeDubTrikeCurtis.jpg

ClubVeeDubTrike.jpg

ClubVeeDubTrikeRear.jpg

ClubVeeDubTrike2.jpg

ClubVeeDubTrikeBefore.jpg

Curtis
Chain Gang Lowrider

Yeah it was super fun, although we couldn't get enought traction, already have a few ideas for next year. :D And I think I need to hit the gym too, some of those young guys could really go! There's lots more we could do but wanted to keep the VW theme : mexican beetle bumper brackets for the width, spaced with valve spring seats, old beetle exhaust tips.
Can't wait til next year. I'm sure the other club will bring a modified one next year too.

Hey Curtis - welcome aboard.

Killer trike!

Any of the VW guys going to Three Hills next weekend?

-Mp

Back