Mongoose beast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless you go to a different wheel in the front (Skinnier) you'll have to either make one or modify one. There are a few (Like 2) suspension forks but they are BIG $$$

Check out Blown240's Beast here for some ideas.
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=76177&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

deven_science said:
I've seen it done. What they did was take a regular Chinese Schwinn springer knock off, and put longer bolts through there with spacers on each side, making it wider.

That will work but you'll also have to make a wider crown? spring plate? thing to achieve the right look. Or space it way out with washers.

outskirtscustoms said:
deven_science said:
I've seen it done. What they did was take a regular Chinese Schwinn springer knock off, and put longer bolts through there with spacers on each side, making it wider.

That will work but you'll also have to make a wider crown? spring plate? thing to achieve the right look. Or space it way out with washers.

They spaced it out with tubing that barely slipped over the bolt, and it didn't look bad at all.

deven_science said:
outskirtscustoms said:
deven_science said:

They spaced it out with tubing that barely slipped over the bolt, and it didn't look bad at all.

Cool, got any pictures?

Cool , thanks for the help and suggestions . I haven't seen one with a springer and figured I'd have to fab something.

Back