Mongoose freestyle bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a friend from work bring in some old bikes of his kids, One is a TH huckjam bike then a run of the mill parts walmart bike and the third one was actually one he had offered to sale me back over the summer but I passed on at the time, It still has me stumped, it is a Mongoose but I have never seen a Headbadge like this one. It even has an odyssey gyro which I haven't seen on a WM Mongoose. Will get better pics of it when I unload it tomorrow.

20160107_170033.jpg
20160107_170042.jpg
20160107_170104.jpg

Looks older than a Walmart one, Gyro is still spelt correctly for a start, that dates it back to the '90's I believe...

Luke.
Guessing late 90s myself but everyone I seen on bmx museum from 98/99 that has some of the features seems to have welded on brake studs, Haven't inspected the frame closely but from glancing at it a few times you don't see where stickers was removed (sticker residue or big scrapes). Not a single sticker to help point to its age.

Guessing late 90s myself but everyone I seen on bmx museum from 98/99 that has some of the features seems to have welded on brake studs, Haven't inspected the frame closely but from glancing at it a few times you don't see where stickers was removed (sticker residue or big scrapes). Not a single sticker to help point to its age.
Maybe euro modal,or nit a US modal,most mongoose bikes here in NZ have that headbadge

Sent from my VF685 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back