More Bikes...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I went to Rapp's bike swap meet in Butler Pa. I came back with these...

4321006294_0a3155e2d2_b.jpg

4321022230_dbbba5f5c2_b.jpg

4321048548_88f383b5f0_b.jpg

4321043346_fcb33c24cb_b.jpg

I really like the Murray Meteor flite. I put some air in the tires, and rode it down the street and it rides pretty good. I have no clue what the red bike is. It has a three piece crank, rear-facing dropouts, and a lugged frame.

I also bought some random parts.
4320320449_6818d91182_b.jpg

That Huffy monoshock is beggin for some sweet jumps! :lol: You gonna take all the parts from the girl stingray and put them on the boy frame?

That Huffy monoshock is beggin for some sweet jumps! :lol: You gonna take all the parts from the girl stingray and put them on the boy frame?

You guessed it! The wheels, forks, and sissy bar will go on the boys stingray. I may even change the back fender and sprocket. 8) the Huffy needs a little work, but I couldn't pass it up for $20! I think a bushing on the shock needs replaced, because the guy I bought it from says that it would throw the chain. I haven't had a chance to mess with it yet. I though the swap meet was awesome, and I definitely plan on going next year!

Sweet. My brother and I drove up to check it out. While it was difficult, I totally restrained myself and did not buy anything. I did notice that Murray and wanted to buy the tank, since the one that I have is missing the tank.
Nice finds!

Back