MORE HOTROD THAN RATROD......THERE ALLGOOD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
HELLO...my name is, outsider13 and I'm a BuildaHolic, :(
.... here's another finished project. I posted the before awhile back, here is the finished product. :mrgreen:

BEFORE:
IMG_0021cb-1.jpg

AFTER:
IMG_0077cb.jpg

Saved schwinn lowrider frame w/ after market STRAIGHT springer
144 spoke 26" rims
auto shop painted FRAME and FENDER w/ custom flames
FENDER custom fitted [too wide for frame, i cut slots]
[/img]

Hooch said:
that looks fantastic!.... in my book its a rat!

THANKS, I've got a couple of others in the works...[I need a fix....] cant tell..iff its an addiction or obsession...... :x

144 spoke 26" rims...

Lawd, Lawd, my Rat son! At $1 per spoke you have some serious money in those wheels. Pastor Rat is all revvvved up and ready to slam the pulpit! I could work up sermon after sermon inspired by such objects of beauty (and the bike taint bad either)! Pray tell your fellow beloved ratters how such things are constructed. Show us those hubs, those rims those precious wheels!

Can I hear a very loud ratmen!?!

Now I can't preach it like the good pastor, but will offer up a hallelujah for those that wear black with flames. Testify!

-Mp

This is a nice bike!
Been going through some of the older builds on the site, it is interesting to see the changes in tastes since the site started. This however seems to be a look that remains popular whenever it is done...
Do you still have it Outsider13?

Luke.

Unfortunately, I do not have that bike anymore. I had built it for a Youth center I volunteered at a few years ago.
It was a really fun build...."The ones that got away".... :mrgreen:

Back