Motorcycles...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys all have some great bikes! :D
Power to anyone who rides...riding is my love.

Here are my bikes. :D
'06 kx250f (which i need to ride wayyyy more)
and my newer one the '08 drz400 (i got big plans for this one...yeah I know it's stock at the moment.)
I think I wanna murder it out 8)
and I totally need a Yoshi pipe for it and a fender eliminator kit.

mypictures225.jpg

Nice bikes! I could sssooooo injure myself on one of those.

Sick! Not much MX riding to be done around here...Although Red Bud TNT is only about 15-20 minutes from me...Mostly road bikin'...Gotta go up North to do much off road...Keep 'em comin'!! :mrgreen:

ej599 said:
My Ironhead;
Dual plugged and ported heads, Dyna 2000 ignition, .010" over.

Modified Worksman tricycle seat. I also built the pipes, split, hinged and friscoed the tank, built the fender struts, headlight mount, battery box, chain guard, coil mount, license plate bracket, rear brake mount, oil filter bracket, S.S.
front motor mount spacers, air filter mounting plate, and the front brake set up.

P7180168.jpg

P7160127.jpg

P7160132.jpg

My favorite shot. I bought that shirt from Indian Larry himself at Stafford Springs swap meet way before he made the big time. He was showing Voodoo Chile and Andrea's Sportster. He was a regular at CT swapmeets and I actually had the oppurtunity to B.S. with him at Portland about The Grease Monkey. He was a real nice guy. That was so long ago that he was sitting there all alone with the bike, no crowds, no fans, no nothing. I'll never forget that. R.I.P. sir.

bestone-2.jpg

Dude, on second look...That bike is SUPER SICK! :shock:

makes me want 2 buy a hardtail frame and switch everything over. really sweet ride dude

my '96 roadking. slammed to 3" off the ground. raked out to 34 degrees. vw tail lites on the bags. cam and a little engine work. 72 hp and 86 foot lbs of tork. chromed front end. FI.

JWSMOCKUPBIKES166.jpg

before i worked on it.

PICT0011.jpg

Outlaw

ej, those are good memories of Indian Larry. Hard to believe he used to attend the Portland swap meet. I used to go to that in the early 90s. Wonder if I walked right by him. The shop I dealt with at the time was Cycles Unlimited on Main St in Portland.

R.I.P Larry...All I knew of him was from the Biker Build Off on the Discovery Channel...How cool that 'yall ACTUALLY knew him... :mrgreen:

here is my garage find 1950 bsa b33. its been hidden from the outside world since 1968

DSC_0141.jpg

as it was when i found it

DSC_0144.jpg

bringing home baby.

DSC_0020.jpg

after a light clean up with original equipment

DSC_0013-1.jpg

as she sits today. i wanted to preserve the bars, so i got a set of low-rise bars, removed the p-pad and did a few other little cleanup things.

had this thing for a little while too. came from the same place. 1966 bsa lightning 650. sold it a few days later for a big profit.

DSC_0014-1.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

thats it for now, i dont know if whizzers or china whizzers count...

Back