motorized boardtracker from NC

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
first I'm gonna simply post my bike with it's old engine...

I'm getting a better quality engine for Christmas which comes with a black exhaust so it should also look better

and I plan on ordering these handlebars for the style I'm going for http://www.amazon.com/Pyramid-Bicyc...=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1229395626&sr=1-90

it should end up looking like this

I'm really going for this retro styling but modern technology thing so it's understandable I got some Specialized "Armadillo" tires that are virtually pop-proof and made out of Teflon, the red lining looks awesome

the old tires were awesome and huge but I couldn't put the chain on without doing a lot of complicated stuff with the chain

and heres a shot of the rear

I think by having the subtle Felt logos on the gooseneck and seat make it appear racey, same with the tires if you can see the "Armadillo" logos.

I'm going to paint over the areas of the frame with metal exposed from the body work. I think it would look awesome if I made it polished aluminum, that seems very hard though so I'm not sure...
let me know what you think!

keep it unreal,
Dylan

Welcome!

where in NC are ya?

i am an NC original, transplanted farther south to Atlanta.

cool man, my mom lives in Hampstead.
i will be up there all next week. no bikes with me though.

Back