Mount Airy, NC Bicycle Show and Swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Sunday, October 28th 11am-5pm at the Sonic Drive in and new 15 Beans Coffee Shop at 697 West Independence Blvd. Mount Airy, NC. Free to attend, show, buy, sell , trade. Awards in the following classes: Ballooners, Middleweight, Lightweight, Rat-Rod, BMX, and Musclebikes. This is the third year and looks like it will be a great turnout.

I've been getting a lot of locals replying to the craigslist ad for the show. Also looks like a live band will be playing. 3 guys from Winston called Stave. They are normally full electric but I guess they are going to be playing amplified acoustic for this. I think they are going to come set up some equipment before the show starts but not sure when they actually play.

You are looking at a 3 hour drive then. But I've been flooded with emails from from people who are still attending despite the weather. The band is still planning on playing, apparently around noon,, so try to make it before then if you can. Awards for classes will be given out around 3 or 4pm. Hopefully all goes well.

Thanks for putting on the show, the music was decent, the competition was tough and the deals were good, even if some people stayed away because of the weather, it was still a good turnout.
Kudos!
Peace Y'all

overview2.jpg

overview1.jpg

Back