Mount Airy, NC Bicycle Show and Swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't have time to even think about taking pics. Thanks for posting these. I'm sure we met but motopsyco was never mentioned. What is your name or what bikes did you bring?

Anyone looking at these pics, please look closely at the taillight on the black/gray pickup to the left in the first pic. My taillight is being held together and held to the truck with electrical tape. It fell off on the way to the show, and in the interest of getting the show started on time I performed a careful 1 minute reconstruction of the lense and a quick reattachment.

ozzmonaut said:
I didn't have time to even think about taking pics. Thanks for posting these. I'm sure we met but motopsyco was never mentioned. What is your name or what bikes did you bring?

No problem, my real name is Floyd, & I brought the first 5 bikes on the right side of the picture. (skully Electra, Mint BF Krate, Yellow Ross, stretched black Huffy, and blue Western Flyer)
Peace Y'all

Got any more pictures, Floyd ? I actually brought a camera and never thought about taking a picture until we were on the way home. That was a good deal you had on your Worksman trike. The guy parked beside me that bought it was thrilled. Lots of cool bikes there. I brought my black Schwinn build off bike...that was the first time it had left my property but probably not the last.

I didn't take a bunch of pics, but here are what I have.
artwork
SDC12179.jpg

rust in piece little friend
rustygold.jpg

SDC12181.jpg

A cupful of Mead
crusaderbadge.jpg

crusader.jpg

Dorr's Chopcycle was there.
Chopacycle.jpg

Can your kid Rollfast?
rollfastkid.jpg

Mexican food bikes! One with an engine.
badburritos.jpg

Since I am a weed killing garden utensil for attention, here is the crew of bikes I took with me.
ready2load.jpg

Peace Y'all

p.s. BTW would anyone be willing to drive to a spring show in S.C. next May?

Hartsville, S.C. (about 10 minutes from Darlington Raceway). The town is planning to throw a Bicycle Week festival either the first or second week of May next year. I am trying to get a show with swap meet and possibly drags added to the schedule along with the road race & family (kiddie) events.

Now I definitely know who you are. I would be willing to come to a show in S.C. I couldn't take my truck that far though so I might not be able to bring more than a couple of bikes. Unless I buy a trailer before then. I'd likely just bring the Mead to ride around.

ozzmonaut said:
Now I definitely know who you are. I would be willing to come to a show in S.C. I couldn't take my truck that far though so I might not be able to bring more than a couple of bikes. Unless I buy a trailer before then. I'd likely just bring the Mead to ride around.
Well hopefully it all works just keep watching the events section.
Since I am sharing this thread with the DDA director to see if it can be made to happen anyone else whom may be interested feel free to chime in.

Back