Murder'd - what next ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Reaction score
the new ride

100_4631.jpg

i want to custimze it some. but dont know what to do exactly.
i hated chrome fenders on this guy, so i want to stay fenderless.
thought about a springer but i think that might be too shiny and i dont think i want the headache/cost of the monarks forks right now.
also though about addin a flat tank and addin some 8ball stuff but i could go either way.

any ideas / comments / suggestions :?:

that has a nice clean look to it now. I guess a flat tank would be cool, but I kinda like the simplicity of it now

just my .01
swap out the seat for something older(pearsons,messinger,brooks,etc...)ditch the chain guard, and, of course, get the china and saftey stickers off of there! ad a set of flat blade forks and youre golden
also i know that the seat post tube is wider than the older ones but you should be able to get shims at your lbs(or just change the clamp on the seat)

maybe take off all the stickers. I like the black rims with black tires. I bet if you look around that somebody makes a black springer.

change of hands

well, that was short lived, my dad kept starin at it andi asked him if he wanted it (he's bicycle-less), he said "well, yeah", maybe i can finish somethin else instead now :oops: :mrgreen:

(it still might end up with an 8ball theme)

well that was awfully nice of you to give it to your pops!
dont know about the 8ball...but im kinda leaning toward the darkside now(everything blacked out) :shock:

wow that black kustom is very nice interesting idea moving the bb shell up into the seat post tube then making the bottom tube wrap around it. any more info on that bike?

yeah, the frame and parts are all avaiable the way you see 'em in the picture :wink: 8)

It looks like this might be a little late since you gave your pops the bike but if your still looking for a black springer Choppers US has them http://www.choppersus.com/store/category/5/30/Forks/ near the bottom of the page. Nirve also has one but they are 1 1/8"...Kelly

Latest posts

Back