Murray Nassau

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've got a line on this bike pictured for 60 bucks, I just dont know much about it. The condition is extremely clean and everything looks to be original. Anyone know much about these, maybe when they were made, that kind of thing. I've needed a new project for awhile now and something like this could be just the thing.
2583221554_7129397381_b.jpg

diamond pattern seat, dark gumwalls, brown cable housing, brown hunte-wilde grips, immaculate condition ... id throw 60 bucks at it and love it as is !

Bought this bike! I've got it at home now and started to break it down a little bit. It's going to transform into something a little bit sleeker, and cooler. The bike is in immaculate shape and found out that it's from the early 80's. I'm aiming to bring it's looks back to the early days a little bit, while maintaining some of the original parts that will work just great for this project. I'll keep you posted friends!

Hi, I have this same bike but with a step-thru frame...I found your picture as I was trying to research mine. Do you have anymore information on them, other than early 80's? Interesting how mine has the same Olympic sticker. I think mine's in a little rougher shape than yours was, though I'm going to try to shine her up! I'd be interested in knowing more information about them.

Thank you!

Thats a great looking bike as is, super nice condition. I have a Murray built All Pro 3 speed that I picked up a while back that looks just like it that began life as a womens bike, after surgery she looks like this and is one of my very favorite riders. I wanted the same thing, a little faster and sleeker styling.
TheMurrayRaceMachine.jpg

Latest posts

Back