• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

musclebike and mx parted out parts on bike are all for sale

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I parted out 2 bicycles one is a 1966 ross polobike the other is a 1970 flying o qualifier
all parts are available and will be listed accordingly if I did not list a part please message me for details
first up is the rattrap springer on the flying o the paint is bad but it functions great I have all the hardware for it asking 45 dollars plus shipping.
next the mx banana seat mainly selling for the sissybar as the seat has rips again bad paint but straight and complete all hardware included 25 dolars plus shipping.
mx handlebars with stem bar snap pad and grips again bad paint but good shape 30 dollars plus shipping.
plastics if you are interested are cracked but can be fixed if you know how to do so these are kinda hard to find from what researched I could not find any but I will sell them cheap because their cracked and need some work 10 bucks plus shipping.
fender both front and rear rear is in great shape but front needs some clear coat no cracks 40 bus fr the pair with all hardware I have included plus shipping.
chain guard as you see it is 30 dollars plus shipping I have the bolts for it
frame crankset and seat post are pretty sealed and I will sell them as a package for 35 buck plus shipping chain is broken and not available
any other parts are either damaged or I forgot to mention them so ask me if interested.
next up on the chopped block the polobike it is a fenderless model so no front brake hole drilled on forks but the forks are straight and have all hardware 20 bucks plus shipping for forks.
banana seat is in excellent shape with 1 small wear mark the paint is a little faded but its on good shape the sissybar not so much it has the chrome damaged but it is straight and all hardware is included with both the seat and sissybar asking 45 dollars plus shipping on the both.
the chain guard for the polobike is 30 dollars plus shipping all the polo bike parts are in need of repaint but their not too bad off might even be able to clean it up and be good but no promises.
the ape hanger bars grips and stem for the polobike are 30 dollars plus shipping the grips show wear but are not blown out the bars are pretty clean.
fame crankset and seat post for this one as well 40 bucks plus shipping the polobike is a Coppertone color any other parts on the polo bike are either damaged or I forgot to mention them will get better pics of the parts later if interested pm me I will bundle to save on shipping if you want to buy more then 1 part will sell all parts as a package if interested I can give you one sweet deal on everything on both bikes for 125 dollars plus shipping you will get both bikes minus the wheels but they will be in pieces. PayPal accepted or cash all funds must clear before I will ship out. I think I have the front tire and wheels to the polobike but their no good if you buy the parts as a package I will include the polobike wheels and front tire but the tire is showing age
all parts shipped from 67005 Arkansas city Kansas local pickup is welcomed if you are in the Arkansas city area

Latest posts

Back