my 52 custom schwinn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outstanding looks, great color choice...
If you breed it with the other one shown... well, a puppy would be a good thing. (Like a 20" "Sting-Ray-ish" puppy..)

That is very nicely done and the paint looks incredible. Something about orange...... The fork is cool, and the light up front kinda makes it all happen.
My '52 is from the dark side compared to this.

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

Nice bike and especially nice paint job. I really like the way you added the orange around the head tube above and below the badge. Harris Paints?? I've never heard of that brand but I will look for it next time I'm out. Thanks for showing. Gary

B607 said:
Nice bike and especially nice paint job. I really like the way you added the orange around the head tube above and below the badge. Harris Paints?? I've never heard of that brand but I will look for it next time I'm out. Thanks for showing. Gary
rusty513 said:
Beautiful bike!!!
retro cruiser said:
Awesome bike, nice rack

thank's guy's
B607 the Harris Paint could be found at HOME DEPOT they have a nice selection on colors

thank's alot rusty513 for the compliment

Hi retro cruiser
the rack was fun doing the color choice glad you like it

Re: my 52 custom schwinn ( update 12/28/09 )

Guy's here is my new chaingard
thank's to ( juzusjonz ) a good member and a friend in this wonderfull site :D

hornet1.jpg

hornet2.jpg

Thank's Terry :!:

great job!

gowjobs said:
That's the prettiest step-through I've seen in a long time. Bet the ladies love it!

Thank's a lot gowjobs!

and you are rigth the times i take it to the beach the girls do like the colors on it it does call some atention the colors are verry vibrant again thank's for the compliments!

later mike :wink:

Long said:
great job!

Hi Long!

thank you!
and by the way you have a good looking ride you're self i realy like the way it look's( smooth ) :!:

later mike :wink:

Great bike Rico. I love the color combination, it just looks correct. Makes you wonder why no one ever made one like that. The details are excellent.

All the best parts... very nice stuff, looks like one of the bikes my friend Pedro builds up in Massachusetts. Beautiful!

I like orange too but usually it's only on an Orange Krate!
--Rob

Thank's Rob :D

I am glad you like the bike it's my pride and joy from the rest of my bikes!

i notice that i use to live near you i was in historic clinton by the old hungry lion and american auto on route 1
not to far from you, love conn.

Again Thank's later mike :wink:

rustydawg said:
That's a real orange dreamcycle, da bomb! Nice going.

Thank you rustydawg :!:

Later mike :wink:

Excellent bike Rico! I agree with the other guys about the color and the use of hotrod parts.

Thank's again guy's :!:

as i always say that bikes could look good as they come but as custom i think they look much better and as rat rod way better .
as i speak i am working on my new project,it is a jc higgins i hope to post pic's for you guy's verry soon .

again thank's guy's :wink:

Wow that is a gorgeous girls bike! I love every inch. I'd be proud to ride that for sure. The graphics you added are perfect! Were those pedals NOS? Where did you get them? Also, what's that red translucent ball on the seatpost clamp? Or am I seeing things? Great bike!

slick said:
Wow that is a gorgeous girls bike! I love every inch. I'd be proud to ride that for sure. The graphics you added are perfect! Were those pedals NOS? Where did you get them? Also, what's that red translucent ball on the seatpost clamp? Or am I seeing things? Great bike!

Hi slick :)

glad you like the bike :D , those pedals are repro.and the traslucent red cap i from a mens cologne (Perry Ellis red 360)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_s2GUA692-pQ/T ... +Ellis.jpg

Back