My $7 Mixtie Score

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
80s? Univega nuovo sport full of japanese goodies, sunshine hubs, with araya rims, dia compe brakes and levers, suntour shifting stuff, SR stem, kkt pedals, SR cranks 170mm, sakae sprockets, viscount seat and cat eye reflectors and seems all origional due to the fact the origional univega tires are still on it this thing is pretty dang clean and is all functional except needed air in tires LOL serial number on bottom bracket and its H382129 anyone have info please help
005-54.jpg

006-47.jpg

007-34.jpg

008-36.jpg

009-36.jpg

010-32.jpg

011-31.jpg

012-28.jpg

013-23.jpg

014-22.jpg

016-23.jpg

017-16.jpg

018-17.jpg

Very cool.

Clean it up, throw some upright touring bars on it and a wicker basket and some college girl will fall in love. :mrgreen:

Rat Rod said:
Very cool.

Clean it up, throw some upright touring bars on it and a wicker basket and some college girl will fall in love. :mrgreen:
LOL its a really nice bike and for 7 bucks man cant pass that up and yes the bars are outs here some how they are just too hard to ride with comfortably

I think the rear deflector was replaced..I would say late 70's as well ...

Yeah, I doubt people here dig mixtes that much.

I think they're cool, lots of character and defining of an era. I have an orange Gitane (french) that I keep around.

Back