My art! Warning: Very Abstract!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just thought Id post up some of my pin work. I do a lot of crazy abstract stuff in my down time and I figured Id see what you guys think of them! I do other stuff to thats normal but this is some of my crazy stuff.

1342303656.jpg

1342303632.jpg

1342303533.jpg

1342303496.jpg

Thats Rad!! I've always done alot of art as well, that looks alot like tag (cool art on buildings) for anyone that doesn't know. Thanks for sharing. 8)

Dude, that's awesome! It reminds me of the Lamborghini Gallardo that's done with sharpies. My son does some pretty awesome stuff as well....me, well my artistic side is pretty limited to things mechanical.

Love it, I have countless Post-its and A5's like this but on that scale it's great!

Just starting to learn to pinstripe atm, mainly been biro's or Sharpies up to now. What did you use for these?

Thanks guys! I just looked up that Jonas dudes work, its pretty cool! Im not really a fan of smilly faces and hearts though :lol: :lol:, TimUK this is all done in sharpie, chisel tip and brush tip markers with some pen and pencil thrown in for the one that looks kinda grey between the lines.

Latest posts

Back