My beautiful disaster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Ok, I know some may think my space is a mess but im a bit of a scatter brain and my work area reflects that. Once a month a spend an hour or so cleaning up and every time I do I feel like I should be turning a wrench instead! Anyone else work like this or am I really to slob/hoarder that my wife thinks I am?
1215077.jpg

1215076.jpg

1215075.jpg

Not at all.... I always have the attitude that.....Yes my shed is a mess, Yes I'm okay with that, No it's not warm enough to work on them...lol. :mrgreen:

Just as a size reference my shed is not all that big I think it's either an 8'x8' or 10'x10'
PB230231-1.jpg

This ain't half of it, the pile is nothing but bikes, half of them can't even be seen from the door.
PB230230.jpg

Here's what's under that trailer. Broken Schwinn that will be parted to put together the Schwinn Wasp I have hanging up
PB230225.jpg

PB230226.jpg

PB230223.jpg

More bikes behind the chopper
PB230224.jpg

Bikes to the roof!
PB230219.jpg

PB230218.jpg

I also have about 5 other bikes that can't be seen under the trailer and two layers of bikes, also a pile of rims in the back corner and behind the shed. and even a few random parts in my bedroom. You're doing fine......I'd be on hoarders before you would.

If you want some fun try to find my stretched 'goosed chopper, my Hercules Boardtracker, My lowrider bike, The blue Schwinn Caliente, or my Hawthorne and 2 junkyard Schwinn (Wasp and American) frames. (The Schwinn American is behind the moped not pictured but all the rest are there if you look.)

:lol: Hey you know where everthing is and where you last saw it. It's only a problem when your wife moves something without you knowing. :? :roll:

outskirtscustoms said:
PB230224.jpg
Is the purple seat the lowrider :? How about the red fender, the American or Wasp :?:

big AL said:
:lol: Hey you know where everthing is and where you last saw it. It's only a problem when your wife moves something without you knowing. :? :roll:

Now that you mention it, I know I still own three complete kid's bikes but I don't know where they are and I can't see them under all the stuff but I know they are in my shed somewhere.

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
outskirtscustoms said:
PB230224.jpg
Is the purple seat the lowrider :? How about the red fender, the American or Wasp :?:

You found he lowrider but nope that fender is actually brown and that's a Huffy Sea trails, The wasp is hanging up.

lobsterboyx said:
"you dont have to have the most, you have to have the best"

but what happens if you have the most of the best :?:

Then you become my new best friend.....lol. Or an American Pickers Target. :mrgreen:

Back