My bikes so far

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,just joined RRB and wanted show the bikes I have done so far.

This started out as a Supercycle beach cruiser rescued from a friend.I stripped and painted satin black.Added a set of Weinmann concave rims with Suzue sealed hubs,mx bars,Hanks and Toadstool grips.Fun ride and a good commuter.

101.jpg

An '80's Free Sirit step thru taken apart and put back together.Flat black with satin clear,chrome fenders,kenda whitewalls,wood grain foam grips,comfy gell/springer saddle and custom basket bracket(oooh ahhh).My girlfrend leaves for work early so she can get her ride on.

104.jpg

Just picked this up last month.'55 Schwinn Hornet.Been waiting a long time for something like this.Just started on it last week.

062.jpg

Just a little updating.
My RRBO7 bike,Timberbaron.Tied for last place WOOP WOOP!Won a sweet pair of grips.
finalpics112.jpg

Spruced up for a friend going to Burning Mank.Homemade sissybar,nana seat from a vintage waterski,fun fur seat and tank,solar powered headlitghts.She was stoked.
IMG_6458_zpsbf64e86a.jpg

That Hornet is not a last place bike in my book!

Thanx Rat Pilot.Judging by all the other builds last place is fine by me!I checked out some of your bikes,awesome.The Shelby is wicked!Around my parts you don't see bikes like that,well,other than pics.
Cheers
J

Back