My Bikes- The Old School BMX Edition- 7/10 Haro FST

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Here are a my current BMX bikes. They have been all built to be nice looking riders rather than carpet queens that never get to touch the concrete. As always my collection changes often so I'll add new pictures as I get them.
-Brian

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-2.jpg

1983? Redline- built as a 600a but may be a MXII/III
007.jpg

1984 Cyclecraft 24" cruiser
006.jpg

1981 Redline MXII
005-1.jpg

1986 Hutch Pro Racer
004-1.jpg

Re: My Bikes- The Old School BMX Edition

skillsthebarber said:
sweet collection. Love the hutch. What Stems do you have on the bikes?

Nothing too fancy. Hutch has a DK XL and the other 3 are SR. Im on the look out for a Brute for the MXII and the SR style Hutch stem for the Pro Racer.

Re: My Bikes- The Old School BMX Edition

Picked this one up the other day and added some cheap parts I had kicking around for the time being, going to go with the "survior" build look. For those that dont know, Thrusters were built by Speed Unlimited in NJ the same company that built the early Hutch frame and fork sets.

81 Thruster Tri-Power
003-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

001-3.jpg

004-2.jpg

Re: My Bikes- The Old School BMX Edition- 7/3 Thruster

That is one COOL frame 8) 3 bars :shock: No more ballooners for you??

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
That is one COOL frame 8) 3 bars :shock: No more ballooners for you??

I picked up that 51 Columbia Superb a couple of weeks ago and a couple of parts bikes. Ive got some nice ballooners for keepers right now so Im going to be a little more selective on what I buy.

Cool, I thought you were gonna start heading over to the BMX Museum :lol: If you find any parts bikes near me that you don't want , let me know :wink: Or if ya need me to pick something up for you :D

Back