my build (i hope it qualifies as a rat)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well guys here it is. I've posted it it here before.I just took it to a welder to cap off everything. I should have it back in a couple of weeks, ill keep you all posted. thanks for looking.

dadsratbike007.jpg

herr_rudolf said:
your pic looks like summer!

Wow, that thing looks very heavy... Nice with big fat tires. And clean ones, just to contrast with the the rest of the bike. Any progress?
Ya i just took the bike to a welder to cap everything off and clean it up, ill post thoses pics when i get it back. As for the weight it is not heavy at all, i used very thin metal on it. I am not to sure what i will use for forks yet.

i dont really care but i will say one thing and i am not trying to start trouble but if you did cut out the seat tube that might be aganst the no frame mod rule. if it is legal then rock it i love the frame good and ratty.

karfer67 said:
i dont really care but i will say one thing and i am not trying to start trouble but if you did cut out the seat tube that might be aganst the no frame mod rule. if it is legal then rock it i love the frame good and ratty.
Ooops you may be right. i think i may have to drop out of the build,sorry about that.

only reason i said it is because if it is ok to do that then there would have been a bunch on here who WOULD remove the seat post tube. but you do have to build that sucker up anyways

Back